Dog collars are worn by dogs. All these collars are personalized. There are varieties of personalized dog collars which are available in all super markets as well as in online stores to suit for different requirements and functions. These dog dollars are of various types which is suitable for all types of dogs. The intelligent and independent dog breeds like boxers require fair and firm training to be learnt and obedient good manners. These dogs will be very friendly nature and fairly useful once the dogs are trained properly. To select personalized dog bands, you should this dog ribbons article that gives all details as well as uses of various types of dog lapels.
Various types of personalized dog collars are as follows:
- Pet collars which are buckled type – The buckled type of pet collars are made out of leather or cotton or nylon. They are of rolled or flat and are fairly adjustable. Rolled collars which are made out of leader is the best one than the flat ones, since they avoid hair breakage or chafing.
- Fast release animal collars – Flat nylon buckled animal collars has plastic strap that helps to take off and put on the collars quickly. These fast release pet collars are adjustable and they do are loose around the necks of dogs.
- Break away puppy collars – It is fast release puppy collars and helps the dog to pull freely by themselves, if required.
- Slip dog bands – Slip dog bands are sometimes called as chokers or choke chains. They are made out of leather or metal or cotton or braided nylon and small rings both the ends of collars. On both ends of collars, the collar is tied to the rings. The collars can be loosened or tightened with force near the lead. Fixing the lead to dead ring or floating ring will stop the dog collar from lessening or tightening.
- Choke chains – Choke chains are slip collars metal training is in usage as the tools for primary training for dogs. They are utilized to provide dogs a twitch, if the dogs disobey the commands and are inadvisable as they may cause tracheal or neck or back injuries and also causes trauma. Only experienced and qualified instructors will utilize them with caution and care. Weight and width should be decided for the types of chokers and selected for dogs. Heavy chains are required for dog ribbons with uneven sliding. These are used only for training dog ribbons and not used for puppies. For chokers, tags are not attached. Very long haired dogs require wide link chokers.
Other varieties of personalized dog collars are pinch or prong collars, head halters, harnesses, and electronic collars.